Solar 1.0.0alpha5 has been released, with a few bugfixes and one change. The change notes are below. Also of note, I have created separate "alpha" and "beta" branches, so we can continue bugfix releases on the alpha side while not having to release new beta features.
- [FIX] Form attributes for id, name, and class are now reset properly. Thanks, jelofson and stloyd, for the report and patch.
- [FIX] Do not use $this for exceptions in a static method call. Thanks, Richard Thomas, for the report and patch.
- [FIX] Method getCacheKey() now converts the fetch params to array before unsetting values. Was previously unsetting the 'cache' value (among others) causing cache results not to be saved in Solar_Sql_Model. Thanks, Anthony Gentile, for the report that led to this fix.
- [FIX] Default adapter is now Solar_Cache_Adapter_None, as it is in Solar_Sql_Model.
- [CHG] Method joinCond() (and array key 'join_cond') now accept arrays
cond => valthe same way where() and having() do in fetch params. Thanks, Anthony Gentile, for the report that led to this change.
- [CHG] Method joinCond() (and array key 'join_cond') now accept arrays for
- [FIX] In method cache(), use $this, not $$this. Was preventing the cache value from being set, so it was always null. Thanks, Anthony Gentile, for the report that led to this fix.
- [FIX] In method newFilter(), do not add filters for table cols that are not part of the fetch cols. All other filters are still added.
- [FIX] In _modEagerFetchJoin(), cast the base join conditions to array before merging.